Pipe fittings are the general term of components that play the role of connection, control, direction change, shunt, sealing, support and so on in the pipeline system. A pipe fitting is a part that connects a pipe into a pipeline.
It mainly includes the following categories:
- The pipe fittings used for pipe connection are flange, live joint, pipe hoop, clamp, jacket, throat hoop and so on.
- Pipe fittings that change the direction of the pipe: elbows, bends.
- Pipe fittings that change the diameter of the pipe: variable diameter (different diameter pipe), different diameter elbow, branch pipe table, reinforcement pipe.
- Increase the pipe fittings of the pipeline branch: three links, four links.
- Pipe fittings for pipeline sealing: gasket, raw material belt, wire hemp, flange blind plate, pipe plug, blind plate, seal head, welding plug.
- Pipe fittings for pipeline fixation: clasp, drag hook, hanging ring, bracket, bracket, pipe card, etc.
Joint fittings are also called pipe fittings, connectors, joint parts and so on. In all kinds of pipeline systems, the pipe is connected by different joint pipe fittings to form pipe steel.
- Malleable cast iron (Ma Steel) pipe fittings are made of malleable cast iron and are connected with pipes by thread (wire buckle). The pressure at work is within 0.1Mpa. Its appearance is characterized by a thick edge at the end. Four-way, used for pipe pass vertical cross connection; different diameter four-way, when connecting two smaller pipe diameters vertically on the pipe; also known as inner and outer filaments, internal and external diameters, small inner filaments, large outer filaments, outer wires connected with other pipe fittings, inner wires connected directly to pipes, used in the variable diameter connection of pipes; outer screw short joints, used to connect two close pipe fittings The pipe short joint made of lathe is commonly used to replace it, and the very short joint is called opposite wire; wire plug, also called plug head, is external thread, which is used to plug the hole of pipe fittings. The live joint is composed of two pipe joints which can buckle each other, the mother mouth and the sleeve mother connecting the common mouth and the mother mouth. The buckle part is lined with rubber pad or asbestos paper pad to avoid leakage, and the live joint is used in the pipeline where the same diameter pipe needs to be connected alive, that is, the pipe can be disassembled without rotating the pipe. In order to facilitate the removal and repair of the equipment in the pipe, in addition, the live joint is also essential in the pipeline installation. Root embellishment, also known as hoop, locking nut, with one end for short silk buckle, the other end for filament buckle (root non-tip degree) short segment and a root mother, plus an inner wall for through wire pipe hoop to form filament, its function with live joint, used as detachable live connection, when used in radiator repair center, wire pipe hoop can also be saved; flange, left and right two pieces to pay, acting as the same live joint. The specification is above the caliber d50mm, because the two ends of the large specification valve are mostly flange interfaces, so the flange is also often used for the connection between the pipe and the valve.
- When steel and malleable cast iron pipe fittings are connected by thread, if the working pressure is high (but within 1.6Mpa), steel pipe fittings can be used. Steel pipe fittings are made of carbon steel, commonly known as cooked iron pipe fittings. It has good weldability and can be used in places where welding is needed, such as steel pipe hoops are often connected to steel equipment such as boilers or water tanks.
- The feed iron pipe fittings are made of gray cast iron. There are two kinds of water supply cast iron pipe fittings, which are socket type and flange type. Their use is similar to that of malleable cast pipe. There are the following types: cross pipe, T tube (including three bearing cross pipe, three plate cross pipe, four bearing cross pipe, four plate cross pipe, double bearing tube, double disk tube, three bearing pipe, three plate tube, double bearing single disk tube, single bearing double disk tube). 90 °bend, 45 °bend; fork pipe; B pipe; hydrant pipe; casing and so on.
- The main drainage cast iron pipe fittings are socket bending pipe, 90 °elbow, 45 °Y-shaped three-way, 90 °T-shaped three-way, 90 °TY three-way, oblique four-way, positive four-way, TY-shaped special-diameter three-way, different diameter four-way, pipe hoop, T-shaped bottle mouth three-way, 45 °elbow, Y-shaped special diameter three-way, socket cleaning port, S-shaped water storage bending, P-shaped storage bending, floor leakage and so on. Note: a variety of different joint pipe fittings can be made of different materials. At present, plastic joint pipe fittings have been widely used, because only with different materials, it will not be repeated here.